Wendy.Shirley

iVillage Member
Wendy.Shirley
Sat, 10-25-2008 - 9:29pm

I didn't feel like searching through the posts...have you posted anything new about that thing on your arm. I'm concerned and hope it is nothing serious.

Brenda

iVillage Member
In reply to: bre_ann
Sat, 10-25-2008 - 9:31pm

OOPS! I posted this thread

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-26-2008 - 6:40pm

Thanx for being worried, but you dont have to be. You know what they say no news is good news. Well thats what the dr's say, because they dont want to be calling everybody

I have a 3 inch scar on my arm where they removed it, and waited for a call. No call, so I suppose I am ok. It is an ugly scar, I scar so darn thick, but then it is better than that volcano that was growing.....LOL

Thank you again, but I am fine. I am sorry I never wrote anything about it. I have been working now, so not in here much.

Wendy

Love your life, it is the only one you have :)

Wendy

W

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-26-2008 - 8:43pm
I'm glad to hear that it's nothing to worry about and that your new job seems to be going well. I think that's going to be good for you. I hope I can get to that stage soon, where I am in a manageable amount of pain and able to work. Right now all I can do is sporadically babysit ($9/hr) and haven't even been able to do that in a while. So I'm really proud of you. Glad everything is going well! Love you lots!

"I will get by. I will survive." ---