So tired feeling today..................

iVillage Member
So tired feeling today..................
Fri, 10-31-2008 - 10:11am

Good Morning All!! :)

I hope eveyone is doing good today. Happy Halloween to you.

I am so ready for the weekend, I am dragging my butt today. Not sure why, I felt fine when I forst woke up. Well, I'm here to tell you that it didn't take long for that to go away. Lol!

I got a few questions. Lately I have been breaking out with a rash on my arms and legs. The first time that I got it, I went to the doc because I thought it may be poison Ivy/Oak(Nver had the stuff in my life). She looked at it and agreed that it was that and gave me a steroid shot. It went away, well, about a month later it came back. I just used hydrocortisone cream that time, and now it's back. So far, it's just a small patch on my arm. You have to understand, I'm not the outdoorsey type of person, so I didn't get this by going out in the woods or anything. At first, I though maybe my little dog may have brought it in on his skin. I bath him regularly, so I really don't think it's something I'm getting from him. I guess what I'm really asking is: could this be something that goes along with fibro?

Also, does the ringing of the ears and dizziness come from fibro? It seems every week, some new ailment comes along.

Well, I think that is all the questions that I have for now! I hope you all have a lovely, restful and painfree weekend!

Hugs to you because you're special to me :)

Judy

Praise the Lord, who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases. Psalms 103:3
Judy
&n
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-31-2008 - 1:41pm

Hi there, sorry to hear you're dragging today. I definately know the feeling. I'm dragging big time myself today.

Leesa

I'll hold my head high
I'll never let this define
The light in my eyes
Love myself, give it Hell
I'll take on t

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-31-2008 - 3:45pm

Thank you for all the important info!

Judy

Judy
&n
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-03-2008 - 11:31pm

Hello Judy,

I know how you feel about some new aliment comming along each week!! I just got diagonsed with fibro about a month ago, and I think that every other day I am calling my doc or doing research about my new problem.

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-04-2008 - 2:20pm
Thank you, it does make me feel better to know that I'm not alone. I mean, I hate that there are others that are suffering as I am, but good to know that I'm not loosing my mind or it's not just in my head. I was beginning to think that maybe my mind was doing bad things to me! Lol! Oh, but today it's all about my stomach, I feel like I have the stomach virus that has been with me for over a week now. I take lomotal and phenergan. I just treat the symptoms as they appear now. But, I appreciate any info that I can get and really appreciate all the support from each of you.

Judy

Judy
&n
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2008 - 8:24am

Oh I hear you loud and clear on a new ailment every week.

I suggest you see a dermatologist. I have psoriasis which is patchy scaly skin on my elbows. But when it comes to anything on the skin a dermatologist is best. Maybe you're allergic to something and you don't know it. Maybe it's from some medication.

Peace & Love

Joyce
Joyce
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-09-2008 - 8:10pm

Welcome Judy! It's nice to have you here. How is your rash doing? I hope you find some relief soon!

I have ringing in the ears also. If not for running at fan at night I would go batty! Most of the time I don't notice it unless I think about it...like now..yep there it is! LOL!!

Take care!

Georgia

slimdown2.gif picture by HealthAccount

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2008 - 7:15am

Hi