Just to say thank you

iVillage Member
Just to say thank you
Wed, 11-05-2008 - 11:13am

Good Morning to you all,

Just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone for being so supportive toward me. You're all so kind and loving. The information that I have gotten has help me so much. I have days that I feel that I'm absolutely loosing my mind, then I read back over the different post. I then realize that I'm not in this alone, all of you are experiencing the same symptoms. At that point do I understand that there is truly something wrong with my body and that I have to except the goods days that I have along with the bads ones. I just thank the good Lord above that I am living and breathing each day and have Ladies such as yourselves to talk to about the way I'm feeling and you don't question me or think I'm crazy. I am blessed to have found you all. I'm thankful to have a place that I can vent except to my poor husband! He really gets the bad end of the deal sometimes, but he doesn't say a word.

I hope each of you have a wonderful day and week. :)

Hugs to you because you're special to me :)

Judy

Praise the Lord, who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases. Psalms 103:3
Hugs to you because you're special to me :)
Judy
&n
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-07-2008 - 8:16am

Hi Judy,

I want to thank you also. I am so glad I found this group. It helps me also knowing that there are a lot of us out there. I think this is the only place that understands what we are all going through.

Having FM is very difficult because no one can see our pain on the outside and no one understands why we are tired or cranky.

I love all the friends I am making here. It helps keep me sane.

Peace & Love
Joyce

Joyce