They haven't noticed

iVillage Member
They haven't noticed
Wed, 03-04-2009 - 5:09pm

I am so happy. I have been on a Craig list kick for a while. I am selling everything I can think of and I am so happy to say I am making money on stuff that just clutters up my house and drives me crazy. BUT the best part- BEST part of all is that the kids haven't noticed that I am selling there toys. I sold a vanity that sat right next to the door in there room and no one noticed it was gone. The big little tykes slide/ climber has been gone for a month and no one has said a thing. I LOVE IT! Now I am just sad that I have spend so many years with it in the way and taking up space in my brain. It feels so good-

Now to find more stuff!!!

E-

Erin
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-05-2009 - 12:29am

oh, that's so cute! You made me laugh! I have several unopened craft items and other things that I want to sell. Maybe, I will give Craigslist a try.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-05-2009 - 8:49am

That's so funny. I swear my dd has radar to know what is in the trash or going to a yardsale. The kid who can't be bothered to go near a trashcan suddenly has x-ray vision whenever I put something of hers in the can! LOL

I'm having a yardsale this Saturday and I'm so happy to be getting rid of the clutter in my life. I'm even getting rid of extra paper, pens, new in box toothbrushes from the dentist, specialty paper for the printer, one of a kind wine glasses that we got from other people....all must go. And I'm stopping at the closest Good Will on the way home from the yardsale with any leftovers. It feels good to be making some space in my overcrowded house.

Good luck for you on Craigslist. I have several items for it too....next week.....

Laura