Kmart - super double coupons this week!

iVillage Member
Kmart - super double coupons this week!
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 10:16am

Many Kmart stores are offering super doubles this week - doubling everything up to/including $2 coupons. I'm heading over there this morning and hope to get some good deals, but I thought I'd let everyone know.

(not all stores are participating, so check yours. Mine didnt participate last time, but is this time)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 11:40am

For once the Kmarts in my area are participating in this. Usually they don't. But our deal is better.........

TRIPLE up to, and including, .75 and DOUBLE from .76 up to, and including, $4!!! Limit of 25 coupons per person per day plus a few other minor limitations.

I've already been out there once. My best deal so far was Natural Instincts hair coloring: $8.79 minus my $4 coupon doubled for .79 oop! I had some others, like Pringles for .50/can and Suave

Kelly

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 12:50pm

Oooh, I'm jealous. I thought double was pretty good - but triple!!! All the groceries in my area stopped "real" doubling, and now the doubled value is max $1.

My best buy today - dont laugh - KY jelly. After Q, 29cents/tube. LOL I have enough to last the next year.

Photobucket