Great deal on Pfaltzgraff!

iVillage Member
Great deal on Pfaltzgraff!
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 1:56pm
I have to brag...frugal victory at Big Lots. I came across 4 place settings (20 pieces) of Pfaltzgraff Monticello for $20.00. I bought it and after I got home I went on line to Amazon to see if I could get 4 more place settings, and they didn't have it, and neither did Pfaltzgraff. I did a search and Replacements does not carry it either I looked some more and could only find 2 dinner plates up for auction on e bay, and they were asking $12. I wish Big Lots had had 2 sets! I'll keep my eyes peeled.
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-20-2009 - 4:34pm

Good job. What about Sears and Marshalls? Sometimes I notice Pfaltzgraff items there.

Chimi

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-21-2009 - 12:47pm
Good idea, I will check! Thanks!
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-22-2009 - 11:53am

TJ Maxx is another option.

After I got married, the store where we got our china and crystal discontinued the crystal pattern. We hadn't gotten all of our glasses yet - we'd been buying a few here and there to fill in the gaps. The local store was nice enough to search through inventory at other stores and get us what they could, but we were still short.

A month or so later, we discovered our pattern at TJ Maxx. We were able to complete our set, plus we bought a few extras in case of breakage (like the one I broke just putting it into the china cabinet!)

Good luck and great deal on the Pfaltzgraff!

Kris