Raise

iVillage Member
Raise
Wed, 07-08-2009 - 1:22pm
DH just sent me an email saying they did reviews today and his raise is 3.75% which is good considering they don't give many raises over 3% *although a ll raises DH has got since working there has been over* so i guess i need to redo the budget after a couple checks with the new amount although i think alot of the amount will go to the grocery budget lily's milk allergy is killing that dept

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: chellenlarry
Wed, 07-08-2009 - 9:07pm
I kept telling myself I would bank up the amount of my raise per pay day.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-08-2009 - 10:29pm
bills are something that never seem to stop lol... in our case we put X in savings and i didnt' want to lower that to cover the food increase so this is probably heading that way...plus gas will go up some august since i have to drive alex to school which is a good 30 minutes each way twice a day

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 7:06am

Chelle, that's great. :)

How is Alex? I remember you posting about him being sick but didn't see an update.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 9:38am

he's good the doctor had a suggestion... that he was probably missing alone time now that school is out *by alone i mean sisterless LOL* and making himself sick unknowingly... so we are sitting up some sisterless time for him dh took him to see a movie jus the two of them last weekend and dh has the week off later this morning so i'm taking him to see ice age 3...next summer he's going to do some half day daycamps here and there to keep him having his own time... he didn't want to go this year but he's more into going now but it's too late to sign him up.. probably just a few half day weeks but it gives him some big kid time. he's doing better though since we've set up some times for him to be out with a parent and the other to be with lily... hasn't' gotten sick although his allergies have gone crazy.. but that's normally this time of year...h'es 41 pounds *27%* STILL and 4 feet even
*94%* the kid needs to gain 3 pounds just to be on the low percentage of ahealthy BMi for his age ...he's under 5% again

we are hoping lily outgrows the milk issue... at this point it may not be an allergy and could just be a sensitivity the doctor wants me to try cows milk in my diet again when she's 10 months then again at 12 months.. she had her 9 month appt Monday and shes' 20 pounds 4 ounces *72 %*and 28.5 inches*74%* she hasn't' gained any weight in the last month *she had an ear infection at 8 months* but the doctor said it's not of worry since she's probably just slowing down

how r u dh and the kidlets doing?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 10:41am

Oh wow...that makes sense and I'm glad it has worked out to get him out alone.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 12:34pm
That's great news!

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-09-2009 - 1:39pm
alex had a few nights like your ds... and he's always been a good sleeper i think hes stressed with being home all day and a lot of our summer fun has been interrupted by sick people either him and his allergies or lily being sick etc so he hasn't' gotten to do a ton of stuff he'd normally do
i think the clingy mama is going to leave me may be an age thing too.... Alex has told me numerous times not to leave him...like i'm going anywhere LOL... i know he's been concerned that i've been feeling rough lately *can't get my thyroid straight since Lily was born*so there are days i'm dragging.
the behavior thing with milk makes sense.. Lily was a complete fuss butt the first 6 months *when i decided to take m ilk out of my diet* since taking it out she's much more calm *still has her moments though LOL she's a girl after all*

Photobucket