Saved $$$!!

iVillage Member
Saved $$$!!
Tue, 02-23-2010 - 8:48pm

With our tax refund we really wanted to get a dinning table. We have one but its a 36 inch tall pub table. We could just get new chairs but good chairs tall enough were about $100 a chair! So I hunted around on craistlist and found a table and three chairs for $50. Yay! Then when I was bringing it in the house I noticed that I could take the new table legs and put them on the old table (which I LOVE). Double yay! Now I have a table that works for my family AND I saved money!

Also, we have an America's Best Eyeglass store that opened up. We can get Dh an eye exam, a pair of prescription sunglasses and a regular pair of glasses all with the scratch resistant coating for $230 (after tax)!!! I am thrilled! It cost us almost that for my glasses and I only got one pair!

Photobucket

thanks to beccamarie82 for the super AWESOME new siggy!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: issyamerica
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 8:46am
Is that eye wear place real good.

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-24-2010 - 8:25pm
I thought it was a good price. There were a few different deals. One was like 69.99 for two glasses and the eye exam and the other was 99.99 for two pairs and an eye exam. Better than we paid for my one pair and eye exam.
Photobucket

thanks to beccamarie82 for the super AWESOME new siggy!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-25-2010 - 2:31pm
The prices the other poster is talking about is for single vision most probably.