yard sale finds

iVillage Member
yard sale finds
Sat, 05-01-2010 - 1:52pm

I went to a nieghhood yard sale

Becky
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2010 - 6:53pm
congrats!! i love yard sales. i love shopping at them, i love finding good stuff, and i love hosting them and knowing im giving people good deals. im having one in july again this year and ive been getting stuff together for the last 2 months now. im excited-even if i dont make a ton of money-i still just love yard sales!!
JOANNE
maman2goons@yahoo.com
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-12-2010 - 1:27pm
I go yard saling every Saturday. Last weekend my bargain of the day was getting 3 plates from Mexico to give to a friend of mine who has a desert decor in her house. I buy most of my DGD's clothing at yard sales as she is only 17 months old and outgrows stuff pretty fast. I will be holding a yard sale this year to clear out all the things I bought last year and make room for the new things. The thing I like about buying at yard sales is I can change the decor of my house inexpensively.
I go out with my list of yardsales and always go and check out the upscale neighbourhoods first. I also have a set amount of $$ that I can spend.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 2:06am

hey, that's great!

i miss yard sales. they dont do them here.

my sister saved my rear last year when i had my lil suprise baby. she went to a yard sale at the very end and they gave her my lil man's complete wardrobe from 0-18 months, a baby bjorn, a nursing pillow, a car seat, and a baby swing all for $25 cuz they wanted to get rid of all the stuff and clean up their driveway!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 2:15pm

Nice find on the bins!