some major victories!

iVillage Member
some major victories!
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 1:44pm
hello! so last week wednesday, i went out shopping with my mom. i got some major victories that day. first we went to walmart and i found a pair of capris for me for $7.00 and a pair of shoes for each of my dds for $3.00 apiece!! brand new shoes for $3.00!! i put those up for school. thats one less thing i have to buy for back to school. then we went to the mall. i looked at old navy-i didnt buy anything but they did have a good sale going on bathing suits and t shirts. then i looked at rave. i used to shop in that store all the time, but that was when i was a
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 3:24pm
I like them kind of deals. Especially when you think it's a bit more. The register rings up less. I never complain if it rings up less. Only if it rings up more. I wanted something from Old Navy. But don't really have the money. They had these nice skirts advertised on tv. Long cotton summery skirts in different colors. I think the ad said 14.99$. I could use something to wear to a wedding end of July. I had a real nice white summer long skirt. I got a stain on it. Tried Oxi Clean. It faded the stain. But you can still kind of see it. This faint tanish color. I have a really nice beaded shirt I was going to wear.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 12:47am

Wow! you really DID have a good day!!!!

siiy 2009

IF YOU ARE DISTRESSED BY ANYTHING EXTERNAL, THE PAIN IS NOT DUE TO THE THING ITSELF, BUT TO YOUR ESTIMATE OF IT. AND THIS YOU HAVE THE POWER TO REVOKE AT ANY MOMENT --Marcus Aurelius

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
- Francesca Reigler

siiy 2009

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-02-2010 - 3:21pm