weekend plans??

iVillage Member
weekend plans??
Fri, 08-28-2009 - 5:25pm

my weekend should be calm and a stay at home for the most part
tonite dh is out but I am home with the girls Sat morning is social group for the oldest and youngest dd at the same time/place in the morning and after that a library stop which is along the way
Sat afternoon and Sunday is stay home and get the house cleaned and organized Also need to come up with a storage system for the clothing for the week for the girls in the livingroom this worked for my oldest dd last school year and with 3 girls needing to leave the house at the same time I need to be organized

I will run into target and price a thermos for my middle tomorrow after social group drop off since that is along the way and maybe find something close and free while I wait 3 hrs for the other 2 girls to finish social group to save gas
I might schedule a playdate tomorrow afternoon if the one other mom wants to since we still have not done that yet we both have been very busy this summer

Becky

Becky
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-28-2009 - 5:46pm

This is our last weekend before school starts...and I am heartbroken! We are so NOT ready for school to start again, but I can't do anything about it, lol!

My kids will have their music lessons tomorrow afternoon, then not sure what else we will attempt for the remainder of the day. It is supposed to be rainy Saturday and Sunday (figures, right!?!). My dh is taking Monday off. My ds wants to go to Coney Island before school starts (a trip to the original Nathan's is always a highlight of the summer!), so we have to try and fit that in at some point. My kids also want to go to the pool at least one more time before school starts on Wednesday, hope the weather cooperates. It has been such a rainy summer that they hardly used the pool at all this season. We definitely did NOT get our $300 worth this year :(

I expect my dd to be mopey. Her new boyfriend leaves for college on Saturday...however, he is going to

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-28-2009 - 6:33pm

Saturday we are going to my Mom and Dad's to celebrate my Mom's birthday.

Wedding