End-of-month Jan. goal check
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 01-31-2010 - 3:06pm|
Did you accomplish all of your January goals? Share your success/progress!
Here's how I did....
1. Shopping exile---Well, let's just say I didn't stay out of stores. However, I did spend about $150 less than I usually do on groceries and household supplies. I had to stock up on dh's Pepsi; that added up but I also won't need to buy it for 2-3 months. I was able to use up some odds & ends in the freezer & pantry. Like the butternut squash I finally took the time to cook and the choc. chip cookie dough that I found in the freezer and had forgotten about! The semi-exile will continue into Feb., lol.
2. I did sit down and work on the budget. We've started back to adding to our *itemized savings* and our vehicle fund. That had stopped when dh got laid off in Sept. 2008.
3. Taxes & the FAFSA are started and about 1/2 finished.
4. I'm mostly back into my workout routine, at least where cardio is concerned. I'm bored w/my weight training and need to come up w/something new.
5. Declutter laundry room--DONE!! Looks so great down there! My declutter item count came to 368 for January! In just one month over 1/2way to my *730 in 365* decluttering goal for the year, ROFL!! (You can read more about that here.)
Let's hope I can keep up my momentum in February!