What makes you happy?

iVillage Member
What makes you happy?
Mon, 03-15-2010 - 10:02am

iVillage has partnered with Lay's on a cool project called The Happiness Exhibit.

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-16-2010 - 7:37pm
My son! Picking him up from preschool every day is the highlight of the day. Whenever I'm away from him it seems like there is a rubber band stretching and when he's with me, everything is perfect. He is just the best thing that has ever happened to me. Seeing his smile, hugging him, watching him play, being silly with him-anything!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-21-2010 - 12:56pm
Hands down, it's my daughter. There is nothing her cheesy smile can't fix. However, when she's not around (rather I'm at work or she's asleep or whatever), music makes me happy. Although - I have to say that putting the two together and watching her dance to music is the greatest :)

Photobucket

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-22-2010 - 1:12am

I love sunny warm days, when my family visits from out of town - I get all giggly, having friends and family over for bbq's and weekend dinners. Sometimes, my hubs and I go to our favorite steak house on saturday nights and on sunday I make a delicious dinner for all of us. Since my hubs works nights through