EOM goal check-in
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 03-31-2010 - 9:52pm|
How did you do with your March goals?
1. Control the amount I spend on household items. Could still be better. But it was less than last month.
2. Declutter. This month I want to work on our computer room--way too many stacks of papers. I also want to go through my music cds. I'm getting rid of these after ripping the tracks I want to my computer. (They'll be donated to our library for their annual book sale fundraiser.) When my kids are on spring break, we will also be working on their closet. The computer room could still use a bit of work, but it's LOTS better than it was at the beginning of the month. I'm done going through my cds; I'll have ds rip the last ones when he is home this weekend. I've already donated 90 cds to the library. The rest will be donated after this weekend. I did have the youngest 2 clean out their closet over their break. They were pretty good about donating no-longer-used toys. I got rid of 158 things in March, bringing my ytd total to 892 things gone from this house!!!
3. Make those darn appts. that I never made in Feb. Finally DONE!!!
4. Make camping reservations for some trips in June & July. I've made a couple for June. We're still trying to work out the dates for July.
5. Do some fun things over spring break. (Other than cleaning the above-mentioned closet, LOL!) We have so many free places in this area. I hope to hit the Zoo and the Science Center. I'd also like to camp, but that depends on the weather and will be a last minute thing. We went to the Zoo (free) and the Magic House (used 2 B1G1 coupons). Dh took the boys bowling one day. Took the report cards up to Blockbuster for their free movie for good grades and had a movie night.