EOM goal check-in

iVillage Member
EOM goal check-in
Wed, 06-02-2010 - 9:33am

How did you do w/your May goals?

I guess I did ok. My mid-month progress is in green; the EOM is in red.

1. Find $500 out of regular budget for May challenge. Have about $300 so far. I saved a total of $400. I'm happy w/that.

2. Declutter---Get rid of the 2 stacks of papers that I never went through in April. Make a decision about bag of vhs kid movies that has been sitting in my laundry room forever. *Encourage* dh to go through some stuff in the garage. Have 18yo finish ripping music from my cds once he's home for the summer (later this week). One stack of papers gone. I've been spending way to much thought & energy about those darn vhs movies--they'll be going to library next time I'm in that part of town! The cds are done & out of here. Still need to get dh to let go of some crap; he did go through fishing rods--one tossed and hoping to freecycle a couple more. Need to ask him about that yet again! Well, I still have about 1/2 of the paper stack; I need to do some filing and it will also be gone. No more luck w/dh and the garage.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-02-2010 - 9:41am
Becky
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-02-2010 - 8:09pm

GOAL: Get the garden planted.
PROGRESS: Done. June 1st, but done, haha.

GOAL: Keep up with the sleep training.
PROGRESS: She still moves to our bed some nights - like when I can tell that fighting with her is going to make her stay awake longer, I'll just move her to our bed. It's going pretty good though.

GOAL: Use the Wii to burn 2604 calories (average of 20 mins/day).
PROGRESS: Fail. I think I've used it 2x. The sleep training is kicking my butt, lol.

GOAL: Walk or ride bikes as a family at least 6 nights per week (weather permitting).
PROGRESS: Fail. I'm averaging like 2 or 3 times per week - need to step it up!

GOAL: Plan trip to Cedar Point - including getting permission from the parents of the kiddos we want to take with us, make camping reservations, etc.
PROGRESS: This is placed on hold pending the outcome of June 16th court hearing; hopefully I'll get guardianship of my sister. If so, we're going over 4th of July :)

It was definitely a rough month - physically and emotionally - and it shows in my goal check-in :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-02-2010 - 9:44pm

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-02-2010 - 10:16pm

My goals this month:

• Prepare summer activities for the school agers I care for. I need to keep them busy this summer. Their last day of school is on the 26th.

Work in Progress. I am currently teaching the girls to sew. They are loving it.

siiy 2009