Cheaptrickfan About Woodmans 43rd st.

iVillage Member
Cheaptrickfan About Woodmans 43rd st.
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 1:10am

I talked to the bf Steve of my friends niece. The one who said there is a Woodmans going in on 43st. Saturday we were at my friends cooking out. I said Hey Steve. I hear you say a new Woodmans is moving in on 43rd st. He says yeah it is. I said I didn't see no sign across sort of from the Pick and Save. He says it's that side street that leads up to Sonic. That's where he insists this sign is. I might have to have dh drive up that way to see if there really is a sign there. We'd drive up and down 43rd st. all the time. I just never noticed it. Not sure if he meant on Burnham St. I think that is the street by Sonic. Mitchell is closer to Target. I hope it's really true. Supposedly no ground breaking or any work started there. Just a sign I was told. I found this news article about it online.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/business/96981974.html?page=2#comments

Edited 7/5/2010 1:15 am ET by carolwood

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 5:27pm
Thanks Carol. I hope it's true because that would be alot closer than going to Oak Creek.
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-05-2010 - 7:30pm
I hope so too. That article I dug up. It says they were having issues getting the land. But want a store between the one in Oak Creek and the new one going up in Menominee Falls. So after reading the article. They want the land where that old Sentry store was on 43rd st. That would be perfect. Nothing much has been in there in years. It's about time they do something more with the land. It will put Pick and Save to shame. They charge to much.