?4 our CL-Can we make titles like B4?(m)

iVillage Member
?4 our CL-Can we make titles like B4?(m)
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:46am
Can we have our headers like we used to? Frugal Victories, Frugal Flops, etc? I was looking at the Freebie board and someone mentioned that the CLs have "folders" that they can use to make daily headers that look like the ones in the boxes. (General Discussion, Board Business)

I am really considering leaving if they can't make this a little more user friendly. At least if we had the normal headers we wold have a little bit of a guide to tell us where we are. Right now the board is just a jumbled mess with no organization. And why do the posts keep moving? I posted under someone at the bottom of a thread and when I came back it was moved to the top of the list. This is going to be very frustrating when we try to find the responses to our post!

Cathy

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:22pm
I think keeping the headers the way they were before is a good idea. I know this will take some getting used to but we are all smart and patient women and I know we can figure it out. Leslie and I are doing our best to figure this out...please feel free to email me if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer. kass100674@hotmail.com

Kasandra