WHY do the posts keep moving around?? (m

iVillage Member
WHY do the posts keep moving around?? (m
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:51am
This really does stink. I posted this elsewhere but will say it again: I am really considering leaving if they can't make this a little more user friendly. I can't even tell where anything is b/c the posts keep moving around. I posted under someone at the bottom of a thread and when I came back it was moved to the top of the list. This is going to be very frustrating when we try to find the responses to our post!

Maybe if we can get our normal headers on here it will give us a guide to help locate things. Is it just me?

Cathy

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:21am
Posts with the most recent replies will be "bumped" up to the top of that category of posts. It's designed so users can keep tabs on "hot topics" so to speak. It is one of the unfortunate features of the new boards. I CL another board and do know that they are working out glitches and things of that nature. But the bumping of posts will be a permanent feature. It may help to look at the outline view if you aren't already doing so.

Hang in there!!

Katie

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:49pm
I think the posts are supposed to be organized by date, with most recent ones at the top. But I don't think the folders are supposed to do this.

Once we get the folders up, things should work out great with this new format.

hth!

Leslie
cl-lfbennett @ Frugal Living

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:04pm
You're kidding...they MOVE??? This format is just not right for this type of community!

yuck yuck yuuuck!

Sharon