Help "translating" european recipe?
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 04-01-2003 - 3:43pm|
Cherries n Cream Muffins 39453
Cherries 'n' Cream Muffins
Ingredients for 8 Muffins
2 2/3 oz All-purpose flour 4 pounds
1/5 lb Brown sugar
3 oz Granulated sugar
2/5 oz Baking powder
2/5 tbsp Salt
2/5 lbs Frozen unsweetened tart cherries
2/5 quarts Milk
1/5 quart Vegetable oil
3 oz Whole eggs, slightly beaten
1/50 cup Almond extract
2 oz Slivered almonds
2/5 oz Granulated sugar
1. Combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing
bowl; mix well.
2. Chop cherries while still frozen in a food processor.
3. Combine milk, oil, eggs and almond extract; mix well.
4. Add milk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until ingredients are moist.
5. Stir in frozen chopped cherries.
6. Combine chopped almonds and sugar.
7. Portion batter with No. 16 scoop into well-greased muffins pans.
8. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon chopped almond mixture over batter.
9. Bake at 350 degrees F 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Let cool in pans 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
THanks a bunch!