What's on for Jan 16-21?

iVillage Member
What's on for Jan 16-21?
Fri, 01-15-2010 - 10:59am

Over the weekend I need to drop supplies off with one of the other leaders.

Tues - Run to Council to turn in a bunch of paperwork & pay bills. Spend a fortune at the Scout Shop.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-15-2010 - 6:43pm
Our Derby is the 24th ..so we ahve no meetings and the scouts are to work on their race cars..

Valentine Bingo               

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-15-2010 - 11:05pm

Boys:

Pinewood Derby on 23rd. Pizza and such as the consessions- each boy gets 1 "meal" free, others for low cost. (We gotta start working on the car very soon!)

Den meeting on 25th- don't know what we are doing.

Gotta have a meeting with other adults about Cub Scout Academy we are putting on for our pack's boys. And gotta get together with den leader to plan out the year.

Got to start working on religious award with my own son.

Girls:

Just finalized booth sale for mall and for after the weekend masses at church right after cookies arrive. So, gotta tell all about that and make a list of who works when!

Got to send in registrations for a program that most of our girls are attending.

Got to send in letters that the girls wrote to help keep our local camp open.

Got to finish planning Mother/Daughter Tea with other leaders in area and coordinate with Heart Association representative who is bringing a young female "heart hero" to speak. Also need to get the flyers out to girls.

Got to get daughter out to sell cookies to our neighbors and on one other street. Don't know when or how that will happen as she's got a program all day tomorrow and then I've gotta take son to a basketball game then daughter has a sleepover birthday party. Nobody is home before dark during the weekday days to sell to.

I've invited a member of the GSWPA board of directors to my girl's meeting at the end of the month, so I need to prepare them for that.

We are stuffing bulletins at church next Friday (and we did so today as well).

Another mom and I have started to find out about travel costs and lodging arrangements for a trip to Auriesville, NY with the girls this summer. (Gotta find out when girl and cub summer camps are so we don't miss those opportunities when we take this trip.)

It would also be good if I got around to putting away the stuff from last week's meeting and figured out what we are doing for this week's meeting! I want to try to better utilize the other 2 moms who attend the meetings regularly. Hard to do that when I've also got a cadette from another troop who has to "lead" stuff for her hours! It would have been easier to do that for a Brownie troop, but there are NONE! And my girls are getting their Junior Aide stuff done with the Daisy troop- so that's not an option for her either. Oh well.

There's probably more too... The list seems never-ending!

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-16-2010 - 4:14pm

There's probably more too... The list seems never-ending!

Isn't that the truth?!

Photobucket

cubscoutlogo2.jpg picture by my2boys

Photobucket