Miscarriage :(

iVillage Member
Miscarriage :(
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 3:56pm
Hi,
I know I might be posting this at the wrong board but I just felt like writing and sharing something. I'm in the hospital on the bed and waiting for the Dr. To come and start DNC. A week ago I was super excited and happy. Shared the news that I got pregnant and all. But here I am having a miscarriage. I m not complaining and honestly I shouldn't even complain. Its my first miscarriage.
I think I know why it happened. God must know this is not the right time for me to have a baby. God always has his own plans for us which we always fail to understand.
I've cried a lot and am very very sad. But m helpless and can't do anything but be sad.
I think I won't TTC very soon after this. But I don't know maybe I will. My friend is preggo, my sis in law is preggo. And I just hope their pregnancies go well.
God bless everyone and baby dust ti all.
Mehvish
Mehvish
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 5:23pm

I am so very sorry for your loss. You have every right to feel sad and even mad at the situation. I had my first loss in July due to an ectopic. I think you need some time to heal both physically and emotionally.

My thoughts are with you.

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-03-2010 - 6:06pm

I'm very sorry about the miscarriage. I know there is a very active TTC After Miscarriage board, which may help support you and give advice about when to start trying again. I think right now you should just let yourself mourn and wait until you are more physically and emotionally healed from the D & C.

Andrea

Lilypie Maternity tickers

May Baby

<
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-04-2010 - 6:05pm
Oh Mehvish I am SOO sorry to hear about your loss. It is never easy to understand why these things happen and it is never easy to get over it. You have every right to be sad and upset and we are all here for you. Take the time for yourself that you need. I know God loves you and I am sure one day we will all learn why we had to go through this struggle. Much love and support to you.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

M/C November 2009

Metformin December 2009

Clomid #1 50mg April 2010 = no O :-(

Clomid #2 100mg May 2010 = BFN

Clomid #3 150mg July 2010 = BFN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-05-2010 - 9:16pm

Hey Mehvish,

Me - (Amanda 27) My dh-- 26 We have been ttc # 1 for 3yrs 5mths My dh has severe oligospermia, Ivf with icsi is our only option. Ivf # 1--- failed Ivf # 2--- failed Ivf # 3-- hopefully in March 2013 at a new clinic!

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-07-2010 - 10:32am

Mehvish,

I am so sorry for your loss... I wish there were magic words that could be said to take away the pain and grief you are feeling right now.

Finally pregnant after 3 yrs of ttc and 3 losses. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers EDD: 9/18/11
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-07-2010 - 4:23pm

Mehvish, I'm so sorry about your loss, sending you lots of (((HUGS))).