Tati how are you?

iVillage Member
Tati how are you?
Sun, 05-02-2004 - 12:05pm
I've been thinking about you - hope you are doing ok.

Hang in there happier days are ahead.

iVillage Member
In reply to: dbm68
Sun, 05-02-2004 - 5:54pm
Dana,thank you for thinking about me.I was thinking about you too just didn't have chance to post.I'll be honest with you it has been a real hell.Just today I'm starting to feel little better if I can say that.My really bad pain changed to preAF cramps and I have bad contractions in my uteres + to that I have been bleeding for a week.Thank God second 2 shots of MTX worked.My beta numbers slowly going down from 7000 week ago it went to 4000.

I can't wait for this mess to be over.Mentally I'm feeling much better I accepted what happen to us happen for some kinda reason.Now we plan to have IVF sometime in october.So I have lots to do to get myself in good shape for that.

How about you girl?I think I read somewhere that you are getting ready for IVF#2 this summer.I'm wishing you all the best from all my heart and if you need to talk I'll be here for you.

Hugs,Tatiana

iVillage Member
In reply to: dbm68
Sun, 05-02-2004 - 7:15pm
sounds painful in every way Tati. So sorry this happened to you.

I am glad you are looking to the future though - ivf is a fascinating experience adn mine anyway was a piece of cake physically.

I don't know and I'll never understand why this is so hard -

we are planning to do ivf #2 and final this summer - new RE is moving so when they are settled and I can work it in with work we'll cycle one more time before moving to donor eggs or adoption or childfree -

thinking of you -