Sunday Prays and Hugs

iVillage Member
Sunday Prays and Hugs
Sun, 07-06-2008 - 9:47am

I know we all don't have the same beliefs but just testing this tread out.  So these years of TTC conceive are hard, long, and sometimes lonely.  It is nice to know that you have people praying for you or sending you hugs.  So think of someone on the board who needs your prays/hugs or someone in you life that needs prays/hugs.  This is a good place to let them know that you are thinking of them.

Jess-sending you (((HUGS))) and Prays (I know getting a BFN is hard but remember each day we are getting closer to the end of our journey)

Krystle- I know this journey is hard and a m/c doesn't make your journey easier but for some reason this whole process makes us stronger.  Sending you (((HUGS) and Prays

Reba- that you find your happy days soon. Sending you (((HUGS))) and Prays

I am also sending ((((HUGS)))) and Prays to all the women on this board dealing with IF and too my friends IRL that are dealing with IF.  We are all stronger women because of this. 

Photobucket

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fb3c7

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
TTC TTC #1 since June 2006, IVF #1 ICSI and AH ~ BFN, DX ~ POF, TTC w/ the assitance of Traditional Chinese Medicine

CLICK HERE FOR MY SISTERS WEDDING PICS

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-06-2008 - 10:01am

This is a wonderful idea !

I want to send hugs to;

All the others on this board that also had AF show up this week, seeing her is never fun

And everyother women on this board....I have never seen such amazing, strong women all gathered in one place....you ladies are all truly a life saver and a comfort....I've been in such a better mood since I found you all!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-06-2008 - 12:04pm

Thanks --- I need a little boost after this weekend.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-06-2008 - 8:16pm

How about some thankful PRAYS for my "friends in my computer" who make this journey a little bit easier?

Thankful PRAYS for you, Susan! You clearly dedicate a lot of time to us on this board. You know how to sympathize and how to be positive...and often do both at the same time!

Tracy, 28 - FXS Carrier/POF

DH, 28

One IVF w/PGD - BFN

One

Tracy, 28 - FXS Carrier/POF