There is hope

iVillage Member
There is hope
Thu, 07-10-2008 - 3:53pm
What a week this has been.  Another friend just announced she is preggers.  Surprizingly I was really happy for her and not at all upset-  At least I dont' feel like crying yet.  Maybe because I am still hopeful for this month.  We'll see tomorrow after POAS.  Maybe because she too has cysts and has had them since she was 16.  Doc said it could be 6-12mos of trying and they were lucky in the first month.  So this is good news for those of us with cysts that there is hope.  Here is to BFP and Baby dust for all.
Photobucket

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world." -John Muir

"A lake is the landscape's most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth's eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature." -David Thoreau

Photobucket

Me and DH are 33yo.  Been together since March 1994, Married in September 4, 1999.  TTC since February 2002.  DX:  Graves Disease->hypothyroidism and ovarian cysts (not PCOS).  DH DX:  can seed an army. Currently:  Month 2 on Letrazole and HCG.

iVillage Member
In reply to: ladyjkey
Thu, 07-10-2008 - 3:59pm

That is awesome for her Terri.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-10-2008 - 4:16pm

Somehow it is easier when a glimse of hope for yourself comes with the news.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2008 - 5:35pm
Just want to add to this post in case anyone is reading this thread which is so positive