Internet my nemisis

iVillage Member
Internet my nemisis
Sat, 08-16-2008 - 11:47am

So, for those of you who stopped by yesterday you noticed that I just posted in the morning before I went to the airport.  Sooo, we got home at about 8:00pm EST and I was sooo excited to check the board.  I turned on my laptop and went to connect with the wireIless and nothing?  When I left town a month ago it was working.  So a month or so ago DH threw out all of the yellow pages because who needs them we have internet. 

So I have no internet, no yellow pages, so no phone # to call.  So I call my dad for him to look up the phone #.  That was a waste of time because my dad isn't very internet savy and he couldn't find a # that would work for me.  So I call my brother and he gives me a number, well it turns out a lot of the eastern states got hit with the storm that knocked out a lot of peoples internet so there was a long wait.  We finally got through and their system was down so they couldn't help us last night.

So I got up early this morning and called, I was on hold for about 45 mins.  So we went through all of the normal stuff and none of that worked.  So our router is broken and  we get a new one in the mail on Monday.  Luckily they showed me a way to get a hard connection but no wireless.  So I have to say not nice words were ready to come out of my mouth yesterday and it is a good thing I talked to the computer first because otherwise I would have shared with the nice tech support guy.  I am just way to nice :o)

Photobucket

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fb3c7

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
TTC TTC #1 since June 2006, Me 27& DH 29, IVF #1 ICSI and AH ~ BFN, IVF #2 Sept or Oct, DX ~ DOR not POF, TTC w/ the assitance of Traditional Chinese Medicine

PhotobucketPhotobucket 

Photobucket

"If you take each challenge one step at a time, with faith and every footstep, your strength and understanding will increase."  -James E. Faust

Photobucket