stress

iVillage Member
stress
Tue, 08-19-2008 - 10:26am

okay, so  my impatience got the best of me and I POAS on Sunday (knew it was too early but thought, what the heck and obviously it was bfn).  I POAS again today and guess what... bfn.  I am afraid that we are not preggers and am totally bummed!  I don't even want to do the beta on Thursday.

I thought that I would be okay if I wasn't, I have made plans for myself if it was bfn... but now just thinking that it is probably bfn has me totally depressed, stressed and sad.    

Siggy

Baby Dust     

Wanted

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

myspace icon

iVillage Member
In reply to: bbonthebrain
Tue, 08-19-2008 - 11:26am

I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. ((HUGS)) go to you, I know how sometimes when you're convinced it's BFP it's easy to say "well even if it's not, I'll be ok" and then it's a BFN and you're more bummed than you promised yourself you would be. I think personally, I've done that about a skillion times. I try to think (tons of cheesiness coming your way) that for every bummer about BFN or AF, it adds another

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2008 - 12:46pm
thanks for the support!

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2008 - 1:09pm
Hi Melinda - I'm so sorry about your BFN.
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2008 - 2:42pm
Sorry POAS hasn't given you the news you were looking forward to.

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2008 - 7:26pm
Everyone is right, you don't know for sure until the beta confirms. I was positive on a beta and negative on the sticks - it was a chemical pregnancy. It sucked, but it made me feel like at least I can fertilize, and that hopefully soon I'll succeed all the way. So hang in there until your beta. I KNOW it's going to suck if the BFN is confirmed, I totally know. I get depressed every month there is a bfn. I'm here for you if you need to talk, please know that.

TTC a little over a year; Dx: Suspected hormonal imbalance, short luteal phase. But mostly unexplained. DH is normal. IUI #1 with 100mg Clomid, progesterone suppositories
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-19-2008 - 9:03pm
(((HUGS))) this can be sooo frustrating, all hope is not lost I know of many people who had BFN on POAS and then had positive betas.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-20-2008 - 11:54am

Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful support!