Maybe the end for me

iVillage Member
Registered: 09-11-2008
Maybe the end for me
18
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 3:58pm
My doctor finally called me about the two missing AFs and two BFN. She had me go in for a blood test. I am now waiting for the results. I'm so afraid that it will be neg and if it is she wants me to go on provera. But if I am in the big M what's the point. I am 39 so it's a very real possibility for me. No one in my family has gone this early why am I the lucky one. I don't know if I can continue if I am in M. I just don't know what to do. I'm going to busy myself fixing the problem with the direct tv. Please send me some positive thoughts. Thanx
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-20-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 4:11pm
(((HUGS))) SuZi I hope all your b/w come back good and that you aren't in the big M.
  

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-31-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 4:17pm

GL with your bloodwork.

~Christine~


TTC since 6/2007. 
IVF #1 Jan 2009 - BFN
IVF# 2  April 2009 - BFN
IVF# 3 July

iVillage Member
Registered: 11-07-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 4:21pm

Lots of ((((HUGS)))).


Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 10-31-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 4:41pm
I am putting a hex on the big M she is not aloud within 10 years of you.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-19-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 5:08pm
awwww Suzi!!! I'm sending loads of P&PT your way!! KUP!


Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 01-08-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 5:13pm

oh suzi,

(((HUGS))) i think busying yourself right now is the best thing you can do while waiting. i'm sending tons of positive thoughts your way, and hope you get great news!

ana


TTC since Sept '06. Diagnosed w/ PCOS, DH diagnosed with azoospermia Dec '06, TESA Mar '07
IVF/ICSI/AZH#1 Aug'07, BFN (6 usable eggs, 5 embies, 2 transferred, 1st beta=18, 2nd beta=12, 0 made it to blast to freeze)
IVF/ICSI#2:retrieval Nov'07 (w/ fresh TESA), FET sched Jan'08, no embryos to transfer (23 usable eggs, 12 embies, 0 made it to transfer)
IVF/ICSI#3: retrieval Mar'08, FET May'08, BFN (13 usable eggs, 7 fertilized w/ DH sperm= 0 blasts, 6 fertlized w/ DS=3 blasts, all 3 transferred, 1st beta=74, 2nd beta=64, 3rd beta=42)
1st cycle IUI/clomid/donor sperm postponed due to lack of follicular growth on 100mg clomidx5days.

ana

mom to beautiful baby lia.
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-11-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 5:26pm
Thanks for all the warm thoughts. I don't know what I would do without you all. No great news, it was negative. I already knew it would be. I guess I will try provera but I'm so tired of the BFNs and I don't know if it will even work or help. I don't think I have any eggs there to fertilize. I will just have to wait for the doctor to call me back to come in for an appt.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-11-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 5:52pm
OK DR called again and I guess I'm starting provera today. Anyone been on this. And I'm going for another US Dec 10th. It kinda seems like she screwed things up because ever since she did the other US where she used the dye and waterfilled balloon I haven't had AF. Me and DH are going to discuss things when he gets home, how far we want to go. I'm so discouraged but I can't seem to give it up yet. On another note I finally talked to my sister about my niece. I feel bad cause my niece is lonely, all her friends are hardcore partiers and she can't now and has no one. I'm putting the hurt aside and will be by her side for the rest of her pg.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 11-07-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 6:26pm

I'm glad to hear that you don't want to


Photobucket

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-28-2008
Thu, 11-20-2008 - 7:34pm

((((((HUGS)))))) Suzi.

Photobucket

Pages