Quick mini Vent

iVillage Member
Quick mini Vent
Sat, 12-20-2008 - 9:59pm

OK so today me and all of my Cousins on my Mom's side of the family went to take a picture for My Gram's 75th birthday.  So I have the one cousin that is 8 mos. pregnant.  The entire time we were there she was complaining about how she couldn't wait to have the baby because she was so uncomfortable, and just wanted it all over.  I don't know if it was the entire time, or just when I was near her, but she kept bringing it up every time she talked to someone new.  She was walking around holding her belly the entire time.  

Then we get to the restaurant where we are having the party for Gram, and my SIL's very pregnant best friend is sitting there with my brother and SIL.  She is a really sweet girl, and I like her normally, but at one point the baby was kicking like crazy, and she was having my SIL and brother feel her belly, and she looked over at me and said would you like to feel too?  it was all I could do not to cry.  Now she has no idea about our IF, and it was a completely innocent offer, but it still struck me like a ton of bricks.  I politely declined, and headed back to the bar to refresh my glass of wine.  Pretty sure that SIL told her what was up because I could see her looking at me with this look of complete "OMG what did I just do" on her face. 

I just wanted to scream, why can't that be me!  I have been doing so great lately, but it just kills me that I can't do what is so easy for everyone else.  OK I'm done now, I just needed to get it all out!

Photobucket

:) Jessica.  Thank you Susan for the beautiful siggy!

Jessica 30/ Paul 31/ TTC since 2004,   DX: Ovulation Issues and PCOS.  *6 cycles of 50mg and 100 mg Clomid in 2006 and 2007.  *IUI#1 11/2007 -BFN   *IUI#2 12/2007 - BFN    *Took an 8 month break from TTC.   *New Plan:  IUI with Femara, if my cyst does not resolve itself, I will go on BCP's for a month, followed by the IUI with Femara.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-20-2008 - 10:24pm

( ( ( ( H U G S ) ) ) ) I KWYM. My sister text me a picture yesterday and before I even opened it I said to myself "it better not be a picture of my niece's pg belly", Well, it was a picture of my niece's pg belly. We joked around about it for a minute and then she text how was everything going and I told her about my appt. She told me if B could get ps then you could and I finally told her it was hard for me to talk about any of it. The picture hurt, a lot. But I never deleted it. I know she doesn't mean to hurt me but it does anyway. and it's not like I can avoid it completely. You will be a terrific mother when it happens. Not if, when. I always feel better when I tell you guys my problems and I'm glad I'm here for you too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-20-2008 - 11:56pm
Thanks so much Suzi!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 12:23am
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 12:44am

Thank you for the complement. Ask my son on a bad day and I'm not a wonderful mom LOL. But I must say he's a good kid, doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs. I accomplished something. My sister used to tell me how to raise him but all three of her kids do all three of the before mentioned. But that's another story! I pray for the day all of us get our BFPs. I expect a lot of neices and nephews out there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 12:56am
I never appreciated my Mom when I was growing up.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 12:57am
Thanks Susan!! Just what I needed a good hug from someone who understands!!

Photobucket

:) Jessica.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 10:11am

I'm sorry Jessica.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 12:08pm

LMAO Thanks for the *big healthy baby to kick me vibes* They made me laugh!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 12:21pm

*HUGS!*

Erin & Ryan Sig
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 12:52pm

Erin, you can borrow my vent any time you need to.

Photobucket

Pages