Trying to be patient

iVillage Member
Trying to be patient
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 6:12pm

Well I called my RE's office today to tell that AF has started again so that they can schedule my surgery.  Well the nurse called me back and said it maybe next week before they know when it can be done.  Last time they were able to get it scheduled the same day I called in.  She said they have to find out when a surgery room will be available.  Okay that is understandable, but I want to know now.  Who knows maybe they don't schedule surgeries on Fridays. 

Also he wants me to take bcp again (which I'm not a great candidate for the pill) but he maybe doing that so if the surgery has to be done later in the month (after I would O if I wasn't on the pill) there is no chance of me getting pg (that is what I'm telling myself).  Last time I took the pill for 1 week then my surgery was cancelled so I stopped taking it and AF lasted a week longer then normal.  I have long cycles as it is, so that was not a fun month.  Good thing I haven't thrown out the rest of the pack (I had a feeling he would put me back on it) I'm going to start it Sunday then Monday or Tuesday go to the office and pick up another pack. 

Dee

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-27-2009 - 6:33pm
Ugh that stinks. I hope they can come up with a fast plan for you!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-28-2009 - 2:32pm
We're hoping that the surgery will help.
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-01-2009 - 11:29pm

Dee, I hope you are able to know about a surgery date soon and P&PTs that all goes well.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-02-2009 - 9:04am

Hi Dee,

Sorry to hear about your surgery scheduling and BCP.

Photobucket