Surgery scheduled.. now postponed
Find a Conversation
|Wed, 03-11-2009 - 9:13pm|
As many of you know I've been waiting to have surgery to remove fibroids. Well it was scheduled for this Friday (3/13) but my RE called tonight to tell me it has to be postponed possilby upto 2 weeks. The instrument he needs is unavailable at this time. He has to rent it and said in the past has not had problems getting it. He did say he wishes the hospital would just buy one. Keep my fingers crossed that he can get it for next week.
One fear I have is if it is postponed upto 2 weeks I'll have to stay BCP until the surgery and then go off right afterwards. So AF could possibly show up or even be here when we go on vacay in May. Which would suck. Since it is not guaranteed how things will be after the surgery it definately makes me nervous. I tried to plan it around AF as best as possible.