I am offically pissed!!!!
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 03-27-2009 - 10:50am|
This has absolutely been the worst week possible. I am so glad it is almost over.
- Called RN on Tuesday didn't call me back (to check on results)
- Called RN on Wednesday didn't call me back until the afternoon
- Thursday anxiety city and lots of pregnancies all around
- My car is dying
- I am feeling guilty for wanting to do a DE cycle right now because we should really be putting the money other places
- Today found out my RN still didn't have my pap results
- Called the Drs office they didn't fax it off because it was normal
- Oh yeah so now since they didn't fax the results I don't get my password until next week
Please let today end quickly!!!
TTC TTC #1 since June 2006, Me 28 & DH 29, IVF #1 ICSI and AH ~ BFN, IVF #2 Jan ICSI and AH ~ BFN, Next Step DE and mock cycle, DX ~ DOR not POF, TTC w/ the assitance of Traditional Chinese Medicine "To get through the hardest Journey we need to take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping." ~Chinese Proverb
Starting Lupron 1/9
Start Stims 1/11
1/14 First u/s saw 5 follicles!!!
1/16 Second u/s 7 follicles and 4 measurable!!!
1/18 Thrid u/s 8 follicles 6 measurable 3-11s, 14, 15, and 18
1/20 Triggered @12:45
1/22 ER @ 12:45 6 eggs retrieved 1 fertilized
ET 1/25 surprise at ET 2 embies growing 2 4-cells transfered
Turtle & Rabbit are snuggling in :o)
Moving onto DE Mock cycle as soon as AF comes
Mock done and I responded great (I have a beautiful uterus)
Counseling session ~ Done
B/W to be done
Now just waiting for results
Expect to have donor password very soon!!!