Oh these dreams... don't wanna wake up..

iVillage Member
Oh these dreams... don't wanna wake up..
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 2:07pm

Last night I had this amazing dream. It begins with me in the hospital in pain and the nurses tell me that I'm pregnant and actually in labor. I guess I didn't even know I was pregnant. So I give birth to these twin babies that are SO beautiful! So I finally get ahold of DH and just as he is walking into the room, I start to breast feed one of the babies and in my dream I actually felt everything! And the look on DH's face was so precious. Then we somehow are moving to a new house, like a dream house on a beautiful street and I'm just hanging out with the babies, they were so sweet, smiling all the time. I was so happy, just in total bliss.

It's so crazy how realistic dreams can be sometimes. I really didn't want to wake up. I was just so in love with these babies in this dream. I hat dreams like these because they are just a cruel reminder of what I don't have when I wake up. Oh well, hopefully one day soon. Thanks for reading. Take care ladies!

VISIT MY BLOG AT http://myinconceivablethoughts.blogspot.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 2:16pm

OH Jen.

Dreams can be so good and so bad, all at the same time...

Take this one as a sign of whats to be in your future. Don't be sad for what you don't have when you wake up...be happy for whats to be for you and DH WHEN it finally happens!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Faith (35) Matt (40)

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 2:17pm

((((HUGS)))

That must have been an amazing feeling you had in your dream. Hopefully we'll all feel it for real soon.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 2:24pm

Jen, what a lovely dream.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 3:15pm
I understand, Jen.
After struggling with infertility, we welcomed our son Noah on March 18, 2010! Formerly a teacher, I am now a breastfeeding, babywearing, stay at home Mom, and I couldn't love it any more!
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 6:28pm
How lovely, Jen! I hope your dream comes true very very soon.

34 years old, Dh is 38; TTC since August 2007. DX - hormonal irregularities and/or poor egg quality due to age