Why am I so miserable?

iVillage Member
Why am I so miserable?
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 8:49am

I don't know what's wrong with me the last couple of days, I'm just so miserable and cranky and weepy. My beta Monday was at 8 so I have to go back again next Monday and I've had two days of spotting/light AF only to have it stop completely today. Maybe my hormones are just all over the place still from the miscarriage?! I'm in my car this morning crying my eyes out because they were playing At Last by Etta James on the radio. wth is with me?

Kelly

ttc#1, got bfp in April '08, missed miscarriage, 1st d&c June 6, 2nd d& for retained placenta accreta ;c Aug 1, hysteroscopy on Aug 20 punctured uterus & procedure stopped so placenta still attached, methotrexate on Aug 26th.  did the trick & placenta gone; Diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome (uterine walls adhered together with scar tissue) on September 19th.  Hysteroscopy on December 18th, hoping that all scar tissue & adhesions are removed and I have a nice new uterus!   Second bfp on Feb 11, 2009.  Betas looked good but ultrasound showed no development.  M/C on March 13th at 8 weeks.  Waiting for betas to drop and start ttc again. 

godgiveushealthybaby.gif image by DawnNJohn1020love husband blinkie

Nottooold.gifPhotobucket

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fcb51

Kelly

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 9:10am

Kelly,

(((HUGGS))) I am sorry you are so sad. It could be the hormones. But I know how you feel, I been sad lately. I started tearing up yesterday in the car over a story in the news about a baby that is dying and the father was on the radio talking about donating her heart to another little baby. I got so emotional hearing his voice. The report today was they took the baby off lifesupport yesterday and the baby stabilized. So they cant take her heart out. Maybe that baby will have a miracle and survive. We all seem to have to go though something if its one thing or another. If its a test of faith or something else I dont know. But I feel even though we are all going though hell it will pay off and we will all get our little miracle in the end. Its just taking us longer to get there than others. Hang in there, I hope your feeling better soon!

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 9:20am

Thanks Cynthia, That makes me feel better to think that it will happen for us all some day.

And I can see why that story about the baby would make you blue, it is very sad. Nothing worse than hearing about children suffering. I hope you feel better soon too!

Kelly

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 9:33am

Awww Kelly I hope you cheer up soon.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 9:57am

OH Kelly.

I'm so sad you're hurting...please don't think there is anything wrong with you. I stayed in bed for over a month with one of my MC's...Mattie was so worried about me. He didn't know what to say or do to make me feel better.

Photobucket

Faith (35) Matt (40)

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 10:01am
Oh yay! It will be so much fun to meet you.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 10:02am
The weird thing is I really thought I was handling this m/c really well and then bam! Total sadness. Delayed reaction I guess. Thanks for the prayers.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 10:08am

I feel ya...some days I think I am a rock of strength considering the many years I have dealt with this insanity...and BOOM! I will have the most devastatingly strong feelings of failure, it knocks me down to the ground one day.

Photobucket

Faith (35) Matt (40)

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 10:16am

I'm sorry you're feeling so miserable Kelly.

After struggling with infertility, we welcomed our son Noah on March 18, 2010! Formerly a teacher, I am now a breastfeeding, babywearing, stay at home Mom, and I couldn't love it any more!
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 1:02pm

{{{Kelly}}}

Go easy on yourself...it has barely been a month since you lost baby bean #2. Not only are your hormones probably still readjusting, but also it's a lot to go through! You're allowed to be miserable and weepy. {{{Hugs}}}

Reba

http://abernathy-and-malachi.virtual-memorials.com/

Rainbow Baby Girl due May 12, 2009

Remembering o

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-08-2009 - 1:53pm
Kelly, I am so sorry that you are feeling so down but your feelings are completely normal and justified.

Melissa

About me ~ Me - 31, DH- 31, DH and I have been together since April 1

Pages