UGH!

iVillage Member
UGH!
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 12:29pm

So...
First of all, I'm sick... like way sick. But I'm broke so I have to be at work. I was up every twenty minutes having fever sweats and chills this morning since about 2am.

Second of all, another guy I work with is going to be a dad. Found out yesterday. They aren't married and said, "We haven't been trying, but we haven't been NOT trying either". I'm trying to be happy for them cause I like them, but it's really hard.

Third, I owe the state of Oregon $500 in taxes. FREAKING AWESOME! I work my ass off every day at a job I don't like. They pull over 25% of my paycheck in taxes, and then they kick my a$$ at the end of the year. What's even better... every white trash person that sits on their lazy ass and takes all that money in food stamps and assisted housing for their eight kids that they don't take care of. I love it! LOVE IT!

I'm just in a fowl mood today... very fowl indeed.

Sorry for the rant... there's so much more but I'll stop now.

Happily married to DH since March 15, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

September 2008: Diagnosed with cervical cancer and HPV. Cells were removed in two spots via freezing, minor scar tissue. Gave up caffeine and smoking.

Cycle 1: No O

Cycle 2: No O

Cycle 3: No O

Cycle 4: O'd for the first time! Took prenatal, fish oil, calcium, acidophilus, EPO and B-6

Cycle 5: No O, same vitamins.

Cycle 6: O'd late due to stress. Just taking a prenatal this cycle. Also, V8 Splash mmm

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: samierae
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 1:05pm

Hi Samantha

Big huggs! I am sorry your sick and

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 1:11pm
Thank you Cynthia. It's just so aggravating is all. I'm just really tired of feeling like I'm never going to get ahead. It's exhausting, and I'm tired.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

September 2008: Diagnosed with cervical cancer and HPV. Cells were removed in two spots via freezing, minor scar tissue. Gave up caffeine and smoking.

Cycle 4: O'd for the first time! Took prenatal, fish oil, calcium, acidophilus, EPO and B-6

Cycle 6: O'd late due to stress. Just taking a prenatal this cycle. Also, V8 Splash mmm

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 1:56pm
Hugs Sam! That stinks, all of it! And don't get me started on taxes, ugh! I really want to go to the Tea Party they are having at the state capitol tomorrow, but I have to work to cover all the stupid taxes we pay. And then an oops pregnancy, I don't get those, either your preventing or your not, there is no in between.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 2:04pm
Ya... I'm over the supporting people that don't deserve it. It's just getting to me. That and the fact that my DH works 10am to 9pm Monday through Saturday and he makes like no money. I'm pissed... his mom takes checks that are twice as big as his and all she does is do the bills. I'm just so angry... and being sick doesn't help any.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 3:20pm
I'm with you Samantha...waiting for New York State to pull $800 out of my account tomorrow for state taxes.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 3:45pm
I hope you start feeling better soon.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 5:06pm
**HUGS** Sam, sorry you are having such a lousy day.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 5:10pm

Oh, Sam.

Thinking of you.

Photobucket

Faith (35) Matt (40)

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 5:22pm

Thank you ladies...

It's just so frustrating. And on top of that I'm sick so it makes it seem even more horribly than it is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-14-2009 - 5:58pm
Gigantic Hugs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages