OMG! Enough is enough!!!

iVillage Member
OMG! Enough is enough!!!
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 5:07pm

I pop onto my myspace page and what's the first post I see????

"I'm pregnant!!"

So that's four or five unplanned, unmarried, "oops" in the last three months!!! I mean seriously!?!?! Do these girls know what causes this?!?!?!

Happily married to DH since March 15, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

September 2008: Diagnosed with cervical cancer and HPV. Cells were removed in two spots via freezing, minor scar tissue. Gave up caffeine and smoking.

Cycle 1: No O

Cycle 2: No O

Cycle 3: No O

Cycle 4: O'd for the first time! Took prenatal, fish oil, calcium, acidophilus, EPO and B-6

Cycle 5: No O, same vitamins.

Cycle 6: O'd late due to stress. Just taking a prenatal this cycle. Also, V8 Splash mmm

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 5:16pm

Oh man Sam...I will never understand all these "accident" pg's.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 5:20pm

Oh Sam, (((HUGS)))

Photobucket

Faith (35) Matt (40)

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 5:42pm
Thanks ladies... it's just so dumb that "oops" even happen. I know that people know how it all works. UGH! And then when the girls are unhappy that they're preggers it's even more aggravating. I'm actually short three friends now because of this issue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

September 2008: Diagnosed with cervical cancer and HPV. Cells were removed in two spots via freezing, minor scar tissue. Gave up caffeine and smoking.

Cycle 4: O'd for the first time! Took prenatal, fish oil, calcium, acidophilus, EPO and B-6

Cycle 6: O'd late due to stress. Just taking a prenatal this cycle. Also, V8 Splash mmm

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 7:50pm

( ( ( ( H U G S ) ) ) ) I'm so sorry. I'm thinking to get PG we need to be completely stupid and do all the bad things. Way back when I was drinking and being anorexic and just plain stupid I got PG with DS. Now, I'm trying to lose weight and eat right and take vits and I can't get PG or lose weight.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 7:50pm

Ugh! That is so annoying. First of all, how do people accidentally get pregnant!?? Well, I wouldn't know b/c I can't get pregnant at all and we've been trying a while! Anyway, I'm sorry this ruined your day... But, just think, someday (hopefully soon!) you'll get to post that on your MySpace, too! Good luck!

~~~~

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-27-2009 - 8:23pm

I'm sorry. This is hard and it really does make you wonder about these people. Firstly why would the announce it....I'd be embarassed but maybe they are different. Just remember you don't want their life! You have a wonderful husband and you're going to get your baby and have a wonderful family!

Hang in there! Hugs!

Kitty :)

VOTE on my Name List

Me-30, DH newly 34, diagnosed with PCOS in Nov/Dec 2008. 3 Failed cycles of Clomid. (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) Started working with RE Nov 26. Asked for & started M

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-28-2009 - 8:31am
Unbelievable! I'm sorry Sam, I know how much that stinks to hear.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-28-2009 - 3:23pm
Thanks Kelly. It's just a bummer to keep seeing people get pregnant that don't want it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-28-2009 - 3:31pm
I've thought about this whole "accidental" thing long and hard, and DH and I had a conversation about it last night. We came to the conclusion that "accidental" pregnancies are impossible BECAUSE in having sex, protected or not, you are taking responsibility for the end outcomes (pregnancy, STD's, etc.) Thus, no pregnancies are accidental becuase the second you let him stick it in you, you know d*m* well what could happen. SO THERE>>> Boo to the girls who say it was an "oops", they knew better!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-28-2009 - 3:33pm
You're right... I do have a pretty wonderful husband. He's able to weather hurricane Sam pretty well :0) Like I said in my post above this one... no such thing as an "accident". And if I was stupid enough to try to claim that I would be too embarrassed to tell people as well. I would just tell everyone it was planned, cause like I said: If you choose to have sex, you're choosing to accept the outcome as planned. UGH... boils me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages