Stupid People

iVillage Member
Stupid People
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 5:51pm

I am so mad at our refinancing place. Three months ago we went to refi our house. They didn't get it done fast enough so we had to come up with the next months payment. So, the next month the guy said it would be done and everything would go through. About 2 weeks before the end of the month we started calling him because we needed to sign papers. We could NEVER get a hold of him. 2 days before the end we finally get a hold of him and by now it's too late. AGAIN we have to come up with the house payment. In the meantime we aren't paying any other bills or even buying food. We talked to another person at the refi place and they are shocked that this guy did this. Well, this first guy says AGAIN that everything will go through. Well, we just found out he didn't finish it again!!!!!!! We are right now calling the main office. I am so mad. We do not have the money to pay another house payment. We did this specifically so we could miss one payment and pay some other bills. Honestly I wish this guy would lose his job.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 6:12pm
I am so sorry this keeps dragging on and on.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 6:20pm

DH didn't hold back anything when he talked to another guy there. He outright told him he wanted to beat the crap out of our loan guy. This has put us in such a world of hurt. We now have to plead with the bank to let us be a little late and call the house insurance too. He also left a nasty message with the main people. I told him to threaten a lawsuit and tell them I really needed to go to the doctor (which I really do) and now I can't either. We are so mad.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 7:12pm

Man, how incredibly frustrating!

After struggling with infertility, we welcomed our son Noah on March 18, 2010! Formerly a teacher, I am now a breastfeeding, babywearing, stay at home Mom, and I couldn't love it any more!
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 7:43pm

Get this- another guy there we talked to said he's has a ton of complaints on this guy. My question is...why is he still employed then? If I ran a company like that and I had an employee who screwed people he would be canned in a heartbeat. I'm just stunned that they let this behavior go on. We are going to call the BBB and make a HUGE complaint on them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 8:47pm

How is he even still working there?

They must be part of a union or something.

After struggling with infertility, we welcomed our son Noah on March 18, 2010! Formerly a teacher, I am now a breastfeeding, babywearing, stay at home Mom, and I couldn't love it any more!
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 9:04pm
You guys are doing everything right, just stay on them. Definitely follow through and complain to whomever you can within the company and the BBB. It may help that you have all your documentation of what you've been trying to do to straighten this out and how this idiot guy keeps messing up the works. Good luck.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 9:12pm

We will talk to the main people tomorrow. They had better do something like take off their fees. Thank god the bank is letting us make our payment late with no penalties. This guy told us that we would sign this week but yet when we called they said the last day was last week. Why on earth would he tell us we would sign when it would be too late? I just don't understand this.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 9:15pm

Hopefully they will take care of it tomorrow. We will have to pay this month but I want them to take off their fees. This is just rediculous.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-28-2009 - 8:51am

That is ridiculous! I can't believe how they are dragging their feet with this.

I hope the person you spoke to can help get things straightened out and push it through so you don't have to make a payment this month.

Kelly

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-28-2009 - 11:46am

Well, here's the update as of this morning- No one called us from the office (figures) so DH called there. Our loan guy gets on the phone apologizing like crazy. Apparently he got reamed by the higher ups. He said a bunch of blah, blah, blah and that it was his fault for not telling us the truth. The truth is that the bank that has our loan right now won't send them updated info....basically it means that if the loan company sends the paperwork to the FHA it will show that we have never paid the bank. So this whole time it's been the banks fault, kinda. I say kinda because I feel that the loan place should have been all over the bank to get their end of the deal done. He promised that it would be done this month. The problem now is that because we are going to make our house payment late I'm fearing it will cause the the bank to , once again, not get the updates done and we will be paying again next month. I told DH that this month WE are going to call the bank and do a little threatening to get the update done. Oh, this guy now has to email us and his boss everything he does with our loan so they can see if he is actually working on it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket