WHO NEEDS TO VENT TODAY......

iVillage Member
WHO NEEDS TO VENT TODAY......
Thu, 06-18-2009 - 3:21pm

I DOOOOOOO.......I am sooo annoyed,  pissed , aggravated , sad, Huge headache coming, body feels like BLAH, DH complaining cause havent bd in 2 weeks, bd hurst because of huge cyst, damn raining for about 3 weeks already out here oh the list can go on seriously with more major issues...

I feel so mean because there are sooo many PG woman around me and i feel like i give dirty looks at times because it's NOT me and WHEN the heck will it be????? I am soooo not a good person at this moment i feel like being a rebel but i know I couldn't hurt anyone because it's NOT there fault neither...Some days all i want to do is sleep my days away...WHY do ppl tell us "oh it will happen in GODS time", "it will happen when you stop trying", "just keep trying", " I know how you feel", your young you still have plenty of time", when it's meant to be it will", what if you have more than 2", and that list can keep going to like WTF SHUT UP you DON'T know how I feel unless you are going through it tooo...UUUGGHHHH!!!!

Sorry but right now I am hating ACCIDENTS and OOPPSSS!!!!! I have dreamed for sooo long of being a mother having a child to call me mom, watching him sneeze, hic up, SMILE, coo, put there arms out for me, tuggn my shirt for my attention, someone to read a book to at night and tuck in, run to mommy when daddy is being mean, first lil crushes at school, packing lunches, walking to the bus stop, being the hero when sick and ONLY wants mommy oohhhh and that list can go on too...Im just so internaly SAD...:(:(:(

Thanks for letting me vent i better stop now before I just brake down with pitty for myself...

HUGS,

Michelle

Edited 6/18/2009 3:22 pm ET by mrs.cintron1630
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-18-2009 - 4:21pm
Hugs Michelle! I hate those days. Vent away!

Kelly

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-18-2009 - 4:30pm
Oh and another...I soooo HATE that ALL of us woman on here have to go through EVERYTHING we do just to have a child even though we would fight the devil in person if needed be but I sooo HATE INFERTILITY....................and I know that we all are blessed with our DH but mine is on my nerves too he acting like a baby because I haven't been up to having sex i have a HUGE cyst that is giving me uncomfortableness (like that word..lol) and he sits around mopping and being a lazy ass because he's not getting none and the type of person i am ya i can be a bit lazy but WTF you have sat ur ass in the same spot all week playing PS3...uuuggghhh I want a real child not a grown ass man child...lol

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-18-2009 - 5:40pm
(((HUGS)))

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-18-2009 - 8:39pm

(((HUGS))) Michelle.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-19-2009 - 8:20am

Hi Susan,

How are you feeling did they call back??? I hate when they do that it's like can't we just get an update especialy when all we do it sit and wait!!!!!! I really hope you get good news and you can BREATH!!!! Thanks for venting with me...

Izzy you are sooo right having all these rainy days is just soo GLOOMY and it has hit my nerve with just plain sadness and feeling stuck in the house...

Thanks ladies for letting me vent..

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-19-2009 - 8:37am
Yes, I did get a call back.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-19-2009 - 8:54am

LOL..that comment is soo true they call after the vent...

YAY!!!! I am sooo happy they are doing there job..Grow Grow Grow....

So when is your transfer?

Have a good day!

Michelle

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-19-2009 - 3:41pm
I hear you sister!

Photobucket