Af/ Onto new cycle...I hope

iVillage Member
Af/ Onto new cycle...I hope
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 6:44am
Hi all,
I missed the support group sign ups this month so I'm just going to post here. The provera pills worked and Af came yesterday, so I am going in on Weds to see that hopefully the cyst is gone. There are a few obstacles going on: DH is away for work for 30 days, but we may get to see each other for a night here and there if he gets time off I can drive out to meet him. My RE is also on vacation until September 14th, however there is a fill in one who will be doing the u/s. I don't want to be injecting myself and having to go into the RE all the time though if I don't even know if I can see dh during "O" time so I my plan (if the cyst is gone) is to just try and grow them on my own this time and then if there is one the right size do the trigger shot and try to meet up with dh. Let's just say with all the obstacles I'm not putting much stock in this cycle working. Luckily, my dh and RE will be back around the same time and we can start again, as long as the cysts stay away! Cl, I am taking your advice and only using tylenol when I have a headache, not aspirin or anything else!
Thanks for the support ladies!
~Sally
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 8:22am

Hi Sally,

I'm glad AF showed but wish you didn't have so many obstacles this month. I really hope the cyst is gone!!! And I like your plan, I hope the timing all works out.

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 9:57am
Thanks Kelly! Keeping fingers crossed for you for your IUI!
I hope this is your month!
~Sally
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 10:49am
Darn all those stupid obstacles!
After struggling with infertility, we welcomed our son Noah on March 18, 2010! Formerly a teacher, I am now a breastfeeding, babywearing, stay at home Mom, and I couldn't love it any more!
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-17-2009 - 2:37pm
I'm glad that AF showed for you.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-18-2009 - 4:11pm

Hey Sally,

No NSAIDS are tough for me, an tylenol does nothing, but I can suffer through a little pain if it means no cysts.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-19-2009 - 9:09am

There always seems to be

Pregnancy%20ticker