Feeling sick...

iVillage Member
Feeling sick...
Fri, 09-18-2009 - 6:18am
Hi everyone,
I have missed being a part of this board! I took my last bcp on Thursday and now am just waiting for af. The thing is at dinner last night I had two glasses of wine and then later at home was feeling so sick, I really felt so drunk and sick and I can usually have a glass of wine or two no problem. Today again I am feeling nausea and dizzy sometimes when I get up. I was thinking maybe I ovulated anyways while on the bcp and am pregnant-lol! I wish! I just don't remember ever feeling sick like this before af. I hope she shows up soon so I can start this new cycle. It would be really awesome if we somehow got pregnant while on the pill but that would truly be some kind of miracle!
Thanks for reading this far and hope I have some good news next week when I finally get to go back to the RE!
~Sally
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: kleinekat
Tue, 09-22-2009 - 3:19pm
Terri-Thanks for the response, I posted that a few days ago and thankfully I finished the pill and the feeling of sick went away!
So glad to finally be done with the pill!
Where are you at this time? I have been out of the loop a little bit with having the forced break.
~Sally
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-22-2009 - 3:02pm
hmmm how many weeks were you on the pill?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-20-2009 - 3:57pm

Sally, I’m sorry to hear you are feeling so sick. :(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-18-2009 - 9:17am

Hi Sally,

Good to see you! Sorry you're feeling so sick, but I really hope it is for a great reason. And if it's not, I hope AF shows up, the cyst is gone and you are on to a great cycle!

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/