It's just too much

iVillage Member
It's just too much
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 1:27pm
I honestly just don't know how much more I can take. I just found that yet another friend of ours is having a baby. People who weren't even trying a year ago when we last saw them. I should be happy for them...every baby is a blessing but I am just feel angry and don't understand why it isn't happening for us. It makes me angry because earlier this year when I finally got pregnant and miscarried, everyone told me how great it was that I was able to get pregnant and that it was good news even though I suffered a miscarriage because it meant I could get pregnant. Everyone was so sure I would be giving another announcement a few short months later and even my OB/GYN said that he was positive that I would be pregnant within 6 months and if I wasn't to come back and see him. Well he and everyone else was wrong...it has been over 7 months. I know that you all understand and I am just angered that we all have to go through this. It just isn't fair!!! I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and I don't even want to celebrate because it is another year older and childless. I am sorry for this long ramble but I just feel so lost and I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. I can't believe that a pregnancy announcement would do this to me when it should be a happy occasion but it hurts!

Melissa

About me ~ Me - 30, DH- 31, DH and I have been together since April 1999, happily married since October 2003, loving furparents to two adorable bichon frises, and TTC our first for over 2 years.  Diagnosed with unexplained infertility.  Finally received our 1st BFP on 2/13/09 and mc three days later due to it being a chemical pregnancy.  Currently on Metformin and Femara.

MarriedTTC After a lossTTC Baby1 PhotobucketLoveBFP

Infertility HurtsTTC MetforminOver 30

Melissa

About me ~ Me - 31, DH- 31, DH and I have been together since April 1

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-29-2009 - 7:43pm

I'm late catching up with posts, but I wanted to send you

Photobucket

Pages