It's just too much

iVillage Member
It's just too much
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 1:27pm
I honestly just don't know how much more I can take. I just found that yet another friend of ours is having a baby. People who weren't even trying a year ago when we last saw them. I should be happy for them...every baby is a blessing but I am just feel angry and don't understand why it isn't happening for us. It makes me angry because earlier this year when I finally got pregnant and miscarried, everyone told me how great it was that I was able to get pregnant and that it was good news even though I suffered a miscarriage because it meant I could get pregnant. Everyone was so sure I would be giving another announcement a few short months later and even my OB/GYN said that he was positive that I would be pregnant within 6 months and if I wasn't to come back and see him. Well he and everyone else was wrong...it has been over 7 months. I know that you all understand and I am just angered that we all have to go through this. It just isn't fair!!! I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks and I don't even want to celebrate because it is another year older and childless. I am sorry for this long ramble but I just feel so lost and I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. I can't believe that a pregnancy announcement would do this to me when it should be a happy occasion but it hurts!

Melissa

About me ~ Me - 30, DH- 31, DH and I have been together since April 1999, happily married since October 2003, loving furparents to two adorable bichon frises, and TTC our first for over 2 years.  Diagnosed with unexplained infertility.  Finally received our 1st BFP on 2/13/09 and mc three days later due to it being a chemical pregnancy.  Currently on Metformin and Femara.

MarriedTTC After a lossTTC Baby1 PhotobucketLoveBFP

Infertility HurtsTTC MetforminOver 30

Melissa

About me ~ Me - 31, DH- 31, DH and I have been together since April 1

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-29-2009 - 7:43pm

I'm late catching up with posts, but I wanted to send you

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-28-2009 - 11:15am

Oh Melissa I am so sorry that you have to deal with this.

I have not had a miscarriage so I can't even begin to imagine the pain you are going.

I do understand what you are saying about PG announcements though. DH & I went to a party over the weekend and 1 friend has a newborn & another is PG again after just having a baby late last year. We ran into

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-24-2009 - 12:33pm

It is frustrating to be pregnant once and then not be able to again. When everyone else seems to be successfully have a baby one their first month TTC, and their first pregnancy! I don't understand why we are going through this. It is hard, and sad, and so frustrating.

I also will have a birthday soon and cannot believe it has gotten to be almost 2010 and I am still no closer to having a baby.

I don't have any great words of advice. I know in the real world it seems like everyone is pregnant but we are here for you. And I think we might be surprised about how many other people, right under our noses, are going through IF also and we just don't know it. All we hear about is the success stories because people don't go around talking about their BFNs or m/cs.

Hopefully we will

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 10:39am
Thanks Terri!

Melissa

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-23-2009 - 10:29am
Thank you so much.

Melissa

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-22-2009 - 3:00pm

Hey Melissa,

HUGS.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 7:02pm

Melissa,

I know how you feel. If it makes you feel any better, please know that it took me seven months after my miscarriage to conceive the baby I am pregnant with now. And not to speak on her behalf, but for fellow boardie Erin who also MC'ed but is also pregnant now, it took even longer to conceive again. DON'T lose the hope!!! I have my fingers crossed for you.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 2:08pm
Thanks ladies!

Melissa

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 1:59pm

I am so sorry Melissa that you have to go through yet another PG announcement, they never seem to get any easier, each one hurts just as much as the last.

Me - 26, DH- 32, DH and I have been together since January 2003, happily married since September 2007, TTC our first for over 1 year.  Dx with MFI, low morphology.  Currently getting ready to start our first round of

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-21-2009 - 1:51pm

I'm sorry Melissa.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

Pages