Anniversary - not one worth celebrating

iVillage Member
Anniversary - not one worth celebrating
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 9:57am

Well here I am at my 1 yr mark of ttc. It coincides with my birthday so it is hard to forget it. So I not only feel old but I feel like a failure to boot:(

Last Nov seems like it was yesterday. I went to my OB to have my IUD taken out & when I was leaving she said "hopefully we will see you soon for a prenatal appt."

That same day I had an appt with my liver doctor. I wanted to make sure that the adenoma that was found when I was PG with my son had not grown back before I got PG with #2. I was given the"all clear" from him & he said that he wanted to see me in a year but if I was PG I could wait until after I had the baby. 

Well here we are 1 yr later & unfortunately I don't have to cancel that appointment. So I will be off to see him tomorrow as just another reminder of this failed year of ttc.

I am hoping that the lap I have in 2 more weeks will shed some light on things and this year won't be a repeat of the last & that next Nov I WILL have to cancel that appointment on account of being PG!!

Thanks for reading:)

Nat

Pregnancy%20ticker

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-04-2009 - 9:46pm
Thank you Nat!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-19-2009 - 11:28am
Hi Nat -- I know that it is a little late to post a reply to this (I'm new!)
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 10:10am

Penny,

You are definitely not alone. This board is full of great women who have been thru it or they are going thru it with us.

I know IF is difficult but try not to let

Pregnancy%20ticker

Pages