Venting fun... "I hate it when"

iVillage Member
Venting fun... "I hate it when"
Fri, 12-04-2009 - 10:11am

There was a post here a while back that always made me laugh and gave us a place to vent. Come on when something is bugging you and post it here, like so...

I hate it when people tailgate so close you can't even see their headlights.

I hate it when my co-worker comes in my office to talk, takes her contacts out and cleans them in her mouth and puts them back in. Ewww grosses me out.

Kelly

I'm 37, DH is 41 and we are TTC #1. We've had 2 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

IUI #1 = BFN

IUI #2 (Aug 09) = BFN

On to IVF - stims start Sept 14th! 

IVF Canceled:( converted to IUI...

BFP!!!
13dpo - 65
15dpo - 128
19dpo - 495
23dpo - 1987
...another miscarriage
Sad and trying to decide what steps to take next.

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 12:00pm

Oh that happens at your office too huh? I get that all the time. But in my case it is usually me asking, "why do we want to waste our time doing x y z, when we know we have to do it a b c?" So we try x y z and then ultimately do it a b c anyway. I love wasting time.

I hate it when other people's screw ups end up being my problem. Our purchasing dept didn't buy enough of a part I sell so now I have to run around trying to figure out how to get product to 3 of my customers. ARGH!

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 4:34pm

Kelly,

If I had a dollar for every time abc/xyz thing happened at my office I could retire next week, LOL!! My biggest issue with

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 4:45pm

So true! Here's a good one for you... we have a vendor that is just notoriously horrible. We had an order ship from them that never made it to the customer because UPS lost it in shipping. So we asked to have the order replaced (obviously UPS would be paying for the remake). The vendor's customer service rep told me she couldn't ship out the new order until our customer returned the goods from the first shipment. HELLO!?! No lie, it took me 3 back and forth emails until she finally understood that if it got lost in shipping the customer didn't have anything to return!

I mean I have my blond moments don't get me wrong, but seriously!

Kelly

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-07-2009 - 6:31pm

Crap, I just lost my post I had written.

This one isn't so funny. I hate it that my mental SIL is faking yet another pregnancy. She stole all the U/S and I don't know exactly how she is doing her preg pics. It really bothers me. I guess it's because I can't get preg right now. She is really milking it, too. It's a long story that I need to get out at some point.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-08-2009 - 8:42am
WHAT! That's crazy, sorry you're dealing with that.

Kelly

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-08-2009 - 9:48am
Oh Suzi, I'm sorry.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-18-2009 - 11:46am

Okay, venting...

It is raining AGAIN! I swear it has rained in Atlanta more this year than the last 10 years combined. And it's cold nasty rain and people don't know how to drive in the rain in this city. I've never seen so many people put their hazard lights on because it's raining. I just don't get it. And our backyard is a total swamp again.

Guess that turned into more of a rant LOL.

Kelly

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-18-2009 - 1:29pm

As a person that lives in an area that sees alot of snow I do find it amusing that people in your area are putting their hazard lights on because of rain. Gosh if they have a hard time driving in the rain

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-18-2009 - 1:36pm
Oh Nat, when it snows in Atlanta the whole city shuts down. No one can drive in it (to be fair we don't have snow plows). I grew up in PA so I was used to driving in snow but it's been a long time! They seriously cancel school here if it's "too cold" which is anything under 30 degrees!

Kelly

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-18-2009 - 2:07pm

I have a vent that

Pregnancy%20ticker