Venting fun... "I hate it when"

iVillage Member
Venting fun... "I hate it when"
Fri, 12-04-2009 - 10:11am

There was a post here a while back that always made me laugh and gave us a place to vent. Come on when something is bugging you and post it here, like so...

I hate it when people tailgate so close you can't even see their headlights.

I hate it when my co-worker comes in my office to talk, takes her contacts out and cleans them in her mouth and puts them back in. Ewww grosses me out.

Kelly

I'm 37, DH is 41 and we are TTC #1. We've had 2 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

IUI #1 = BFN

IUI #2 (Aug 09) = BFN

On to IVF - stims start Sept 14th! 

IVF Canceled:( converted to IUI...

BFP!!!
13dpo - 65
15dpo - 128
19dpo - 495
23dpo - 1987
...another miscarriage
Sad and trying to decide what steps to take next.

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-18-2009 - 2:18pm

I'm sorry but "do you have a gun" is not funny at all when you're talking about your children. That would tick me off too!

I work with a girl who told me "see what you aren't missing" one day after a story she was telling about her son. She knows about all my issues so I thought it was weird.

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-18-2009 - 4:18pm

My son was quite the "handful" when he was younger. He had ADHD and for a while was misdiagnosed as bi-polar. He still drives me nuts to this day but I have NEVER for one minute regreted having him.

On for my "I hate it when".......
I hate it when certain people who have had ALL the holidays off (and I have worked them ALL) feel the need to complain now that they have to work X-mas eve. We are only open till 8pm. Good grief girls, do you have to have all the holidays off? Is that really fair? You have no kids you need to spend the day with. These same people also call in constantly and then the days that they decide to work do nothing but say the don't want to be there and then try to go home early. If you really hate this job that much, please quit so we can hire someone who will actually work.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-20-2009 - 10:45am

Sorry to coworkers are a bunch of lazy whiners Suzi.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-23-2009 - 6:48pm

Izzy, why on earth would the parents look at you that way? Have they never heard of familial support. I mean good God, you'd think you were there to spirit away their precious little one dressed like a dreidel or a snowman or whatever.

I hate when people act as if they are confused when they order from the counter at Starbucks or other chains. Seriously, they have caramel low fat no whip lattes

wedding countdown

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-23-2009 - 8:34pm

Indigo, apparently you're only allowed to offer familial support when you arrive at the event with a recognizable parental presence.

Isabel

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 12:21pm

LOL at the "I need an egg donor" button! I felt like that last night at a friend's house. Yes, hi, I'm the one that can't successfully have a child on my own, that's me yes. Anyone have any spare eggs they want to donate?

Kelly

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 1:33pm
Perhaps we need that for our new introduction, like the traditional 30-second "elevator speech" you use when you meet new people..."Hi, I'm (insert name) and I have been unsuccessful at having genetic children of my own for (insert amount of time).

Isabel

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 3:12pm

Ha! I wish I had the nerve to do that. It would definitely raise some eyebrows.

Hope you're doing okay over the holidays, I've been blue but trying desperately to snap myself out of it. Hmmm, perhaps some wine after church!

Kelly

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 3:42pm

I talk a good game.

Isabel

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 4:12pm

I love the donor egg pin. I need one, too! LMAO on your brother asking his potential dates for DE. "Hi, would you like to go to a movie Sat night? BTW, you are exactly what my sister is looking for in donor eggs. Would you like to donate to her?" Hahahaha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket