Frustrated

iVillage Member
Frustrated
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 1:11pm

Why is it when we do not want to see AF she shows up and when we need her the most she hides. Ugh… I am getting very impatient and frustrated. I am on my last day of Prometrium to start my cycle which has made me really sick and cranky. It does not help that both my in-laws are expecting their 2nd child and my co-workers seem to all be pregnant. I am very excited that I am going to be an Aunt again and love the babies to death. I just want my own. I do have a wonderful daughter who will be 13 from a previous marriage. It is just hearting when I see my husband’s face when he found out the 1st time his brother’s were expecting and now for the 2nd time. His oldest brother and wife are the only ones who are sensitive to the subject. My mother-in-law tells me I should just be grateful for what I have and this is why she does not know we are doing fertility. So Insensitive!!! My family is in another state so I have no support near me except for my wonderful hubby. I am jealous, hurt, angry, depressed, and just an emotional wreck but I can not show it. I tuck it deep down and cry and scream on the inside. I am sorry for the venting but I needed to just let some of it out. I never thought wanting another child would hurt this bad.

Me ~ 31  DH ~ 33  TTC #1 since August 2002. Dealing with mild Endo, PCOS, D

iVillage Member
In reply to: ruonaka
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 4:02pm

Big ((((HUGS))))

Photobucket

Faith (35) Matt (40)

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 2:18pm
Vent away! We all understand how you are feeling, it is so hard when everyone around you is easily pg and things aren't working for you.

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-18-2010 - 1:24pm

( ( ( ( H U G S ) ) ) ) I swear, this sounds exactly like what I'm going through. I have a few co-workers that are pg, and 2 of my sil's are expecting (well, I think one is faking). I had to use Provera the beginning of Dec, did get AF, but now I'm late (not unusual) and hoping that I don't have to use Provera again. I'm lucky that mostly everyone around me is very good about me not being able to have another child (I have a DS from a previous relationship, but DH and I have none together). One BIL tends to say stupid stuff, but he doesn't usually think before his mouth opens.
Don't worry about the venting, this is what we are here for and we all know what you are going through. This is a wonderful board, with wonderful ladies. I do not know how I would have got through this without them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket