feeling left out

iVillage Member
feeling left out
Sun, 02-14-2010 - 3:45pm

I'm sorry to come here with sad posts, but I am just feeling so like crap.  My DH was just in town for a week, which was great, but I just want a baby so bad.  I was late for AF this weekend so I POAS, but of course it was a BFN.  I was even nauseated and had tender BBs.  I guess my body is playing tricks on me.  Now I just wish AF would come so I can start on my next cycle.  I know we all feel this way, but I just feel like I am the only one without a baby and each day is just valuable time slipping away.  Sometimes I just get so angry.  And I just wish I could go one day without thinking about TTC.  Every morning I wake up and it is the first thing on my mind.  I just wish I could go back to one year ago when I was just starting infertility tx and was so naive and hopeful.  And wish that baby would have stuck and I would have a 4 month old boy to share with my new nephew.  I wish I could be more optimistic and live in the moment and be thankful for what I have.  I wish I had a baby. This journey has made me crazy.  Thanks for listening.

Carey

Me(32), DH(34) TTC since July 2008.  Dx PCOS

January 2009:  letrozole, HCG, timed BD BFP, M/C 12 weeks

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-23-2010 - 11:55am

Super tight squeezing hug.

Pages