already worried

iVillage Member
already worried
Tue, 03-02-2010 - 3:29pm

Hi, Carey here.  So I am on cycle day 9, so I thought.  I was waiting on AF for like 40 days.  I started spotting like two weeks ago, called the RE, had a progesterone level drawn and it was 10.  So she said most likely not my cycle, evidently Oed on my own, but very late.  Did not have much sex with DH that cycle because he is living away.  So checked and BFN.  Then the next week I started to see some red blood, so thought it was AF.  Went in for baseline.  THe US was fine, and my estrogen was 42.  So we started Letrozole.  The bleeding was very light, then on day 7 it got heavier and now I am still bleeding on day 9.  So now I am worried that I misjudged AF and it really did not start until 2 days ago.  So I am worried that I may not ovulate or that my lining is going to be very thin.  I know there is nothing I can do about it.  But I am just getting so worried every time I go to the bathroom and see more blood.  I have thin lining issues as it is and I am sure the never ending period is not helping.  I was really hoping this would be the month. 

I even peeked today on myself.  Yes you can ultrasound yourself, it's just really awkward.  And my lining did not look terrible, 5mm and looked like I was growing some follies.  I go in to the RE Friday for a midcycle scan.  Oh, I hope this works.  Thanks for listening.  And, I keep trying to leave a signature, but I can't seem to make it work.  But, if you don't know me by now, I am 32 TTC since July '08 with PCOS.  One BFP with M/C at 12 weeks, and I am an ob/gyn and still can't manage to get knocked up.  It is difficult when DH lives in another state.  We have some frozen sperm for this cycle.  Luckily only like 90 days until he is home for good!!!

Me(32), DH(34) TTC since July 2008.  Dx PCOS

January 2009:  letrozole, HCG, timed BD BFP, M/C 12 weeks

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-08-2010 - 7:37pm

Fingers crossed that those two follicles continue to grow beautifully, along with your lining, and you have a smooth IUI to follow.

I'm glad to hear that your DH was in town to help ease some of your anxiousness.

Photobucket

Pages