Holy Cow! Good news for once!

iVillage Member
Holy Cow! Good news for once!
Wed, 03-03-2010 - 1:29am

DH GOT A JOB!!!!!!! (sorry for the e-screaming) I am so excited! Hoping that he passes the physical and written test, he will start either in 2 weeks or one month. It will be in Louisiana and will work 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Still a little wary, will probably be really excited once he drives off for that first shift. He will ride with 3 other guys that live fairly close to us. A couple of them he has worked with before. This means we might be able to move forward and start DE's someday.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-14-2010 - 12:07am
Fan-freaking-tastic news Suzi!!!

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-14-2010 - 1:16am

Thanks, Izzy! Me, too, although I'm getting a little sad about the 2 weeks away. One week was good, 2 weeks, doesn't seem so good.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-14-2010 - 11:38am
I was thinking about that.

Isabel

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-14-2010 - 12:52pm

DH has promised me that when he gets back he will tell BIL that he needs to go. On one hand I feel bad that I am trying to kick him out when he isn't working but he has been here for 7 months and hasn't really even looked. He wants his version of a perfect job and right now he won't get that. Plus, I had to go in his room once because all my decorations for holidays and my extra fish tank stuff is in the big storage closet in there and his dog has crapped all over the floor and he hasn't picked it up. That really makes me even more mad about this whole situation right now. If it was his own place I don't care what he does, but this is MY house.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-14-2010 - 5:29pm
Oh man, I think I would have run the BIL out of the house after the dog incident.

Isabel

Pages