horrible weekend

iVillage Member
horrible weekend
Sun, 03-28-2010 - 11:37am

UGH I am ready to scream. This weekend needs to be over! First, we couldn't figure out why my DH's check wasn't in his bank. I already received the check stub in the mail. I finally look at the check and see the last 4 digits of the bank account used for direct deposit. IT'S THE WRONG ACCOUNT! Not only is it the wrong account, it was sent to our old bank where we owe a ton of money! I am so pissed at the payroll dept.! DH even gave them all the info for our new bank. I think we have lost this money ($800).
Second, I can't log in to facebook. It's been 2 days. All it keeps telling me is my account is down due to site maintenance. I looked at the helpdesk and did what it said to fix this......upgrade firefox and clear cache and cookies. Nothing! Still can't log in. I finally emailed them my problem. We will see. Oh, and I have tried to log in on different browsers. Won't work.
Third, I have been having breast pain, specifically the nipples. I was getting all excited that I might be having a miracle pg (for those who don't know, I haven't had a natural AF since Oct. But I have been taking extra Vit D, which is supposed to help your maybe start ovulating.) Well, I looked up symptoms yesterday, and nipple pain is also a symptom of menopause. I guess I really am out of the running for a child. I emailed DH and he said "Don't be upset. We don't need a child to be happy" Thanks. That made me feel a whole lot better. NOT! Now I am even more upset about it.
If you made it this far, bless you. I am really having a bad day and need some words of encouragement from my friends. TIA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-28-2010 - 2:46pm

Oh Suzi sweetie, I'm so sorry you're having such a rotten weekend. :(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-28-2010 - 4:56pm

Oh no Suzi! That is insane about the bank and the payroll dept making that huge mistake. Frustrating doesn't even begin to describe that! And then DH definitely didn't help ease your concerns about the pain you are describing. I truly hope that this isn't a sign of menopause.

Gigantic HUGS!

Kelly

I'm 38, DH is 42 and we are TTC #1. We've had 3 unexplained miscarriages and a bout with Asherman's Syndrome but we're determined.

BFP #4! - 1/
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-28-2010 - 7:23pm
Oh Suzi, I'm sorry about the stupid payroll department.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 12:16am

DH is talking to them tomorrow. He talked to the pusher today, and even he was mad at the payroll dept. We're thinking that because DH gave them all the new info for the new bank and they completely disregarded it, that we will get it back even if the original bank won't give it back since it was the payroll dept fault. I hope so.

I finally got facebook back about 5 minutes before I left for work. So I am busy catching up on 2 days worth of comments.

DH called me at work and said he didn't mean it that way, but it's how it came out. I just feel like it never going to happen. UGH I hate it when I feel this way. I am also getting to big for my pants. Too much sitting around on my butt. I can't wait till we can start riding our bikes and hike.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 12:21am

Thanks, Kelly! I think we might be able to get the money even if the bank keeps it because it was the payroll dept's fault. DH gave them the new info and they still sent it to our other bank. That we don't even use anymore. They are supposed to update all new info if you are laid off and then re-hired. They should never assume that after over a year you might still have the same bank.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 12:27am

DH talked to his pusher and he said that since the payroll dept completely disregarded the new info and went with year old info, we might be able to get the money even if the bank keeps that check. They are both calling first thing in the morning.

I agree, I think I should just wait til I can see the doctor and see what she says. Even if I am in meno, can't I still do DE? I'm not sure. But, yeah, easier said than done.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 9:04am

You can definitely still do DE, regardless of menopause - heck look at me.

Isabel
Mom to Sebastian Robert after 3+ years of infertility

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 9:14am

Sorry you had such a horrible weekend. How frustrating that payroll disregarded the request to change bank accounts. I hope it gets straightened out for you today. I also hope it is not early menopause like you think. I know it is hard not to scruntize every little symptom we have. I know I am bad at it and get myself worked up. I hope everything turns out in your favor.

Me ~ 31  DH ~ 33  TTC #1 since August 2002. Dealing with mild Endo, PCOS, D

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 11:00am

Suzi,

Well at least that weekend is over today. I am so sorry that everything seems to be happening at once for you.

I hope the payroll department will fix the error since they screwed up big time!

I hope this week bring much more good things for you.

Big Hugs,

Nat

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-29-2010 - 12:21pm
Thanks, Izzy. DH has to sign all the papers for insurance when he gets home so hopefully it won't be long before I can go in.
My doctor isn't an RE, but so far she never really said anything about my age.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket