In Need Of Support

iVillage Member
In Need Of Support
Sun, 07-18-2010 - 1:09pm

I've read through tons of the posts in here, and I wish I could have commented on them all but I thought I'd simply write my own post and offer my support to everyone else who I know is gong through the same thing I am.

I've been around this bored before, but after a few wavers in and out, I've come back. I'm 24, my SO and I have been passively TTC since last year but I've always struggled with hormonal issues and emotional rollarcoasters involving pregnancy and TTC.

My cycle has been erratic ever since I can remember. There was a time that I just didn't see AF. Last year I switched to a new doctor and she put me on Progesterone to try and get me to regulate my cycles and make sure I have AF. I started this therapy 7mths ago. My boyfriend has not gone to get tested to see if it may be him, but with all the irregularities with me we are focusing on figuring out how to make me healthier.

But every month has come and gone with problems. At first my body didn't respond to show any kind of ovulation, but as time has gone by I'm starting to think I finally am. But this cycle felt different.

But now I'm on CD 20 and AF is predicted to hit me in about two days and even though I started to feel as if this time was it, just this morning I noticed just a small tinge of blood that I know in my heart means that AF is just around the corner. It's hard because I had so many things that I felt were pointing me in the right direction and voila, I feel so lost and sad.

I'm lucky I do have the support of my SO and a few selective friends, but I still feel alone in this sometimes.

Thank you all for being here.

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-18-2010 - 3:18pm

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with IF as well. It is hard because even though we know there is a slim chance things will happen every time AF comes it still hurts.

I have issues with irregularity/ not ovulation. I think the first time I have ovulated since my m/c in November was last month. I felt like that might be it and I would get my BFP. No such luck. It is frustrating to feel like you do not even have a shot.

Hopefully you are right and that this cycle is different and you are closer to having a LO.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

M/C November 2009

Metformin December 2009

Clomid #1 50mg April 2010 = no O :-(

Clomid #2 100mg May 2010 = BFN

Clomid #3 150mg July 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-20-2010 - 3:48pm

Welcome - I'm sorry you are struggling with regulating your cycles.

Me: 39, DH: 43

TTC for 5 years . 1 Ectopic PG at 8 wee

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-20-2010 - 4:08pm
Thank you for your encouragement Monica! It does help to have the support of everyone. I know it gets difficult for a lot of people and I wanted to reassure myself that I'm not alone. I know a lot of woman out there feel the same way I do.
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 1:00pm

I know it's easy

Photobucket